My Baby Steps to Bloggin'



 Soooooo, um..
 This is it! I finally made a blog :) Been wanting to do a blog for quite some time now.
 I've been following Raleene of The Walkie Talkies, the fierce Divine M. Lee
the PlumPinay Twins and my dearest Ate Trish Velarmino to name a few. 
I've wanted to blog for soo long and now, I've finally had the guts to do it. I hesitated at
first since I don't have the best of stuffs to share, prizes to giveaway and I don't really
think that anyone would read anything that I write. But, I realized that blogging is NOT 
about those. Blogs inspire, encourage, inform, entertain and mesmerize :)

And I hope that I get to do those with my blog as well..

**I'll be posting pics when I blog. Do not worry of being bored. Lol. :) 

Til next time. On Monday maybe. Yay! ;)






  

2 Response to My Baby Steps to Bloggin'

July 2, 2011 at 2:54 AM

welcome to blogging bebe!!! <3 DO NOT BLOG TO BE FAMOUS,BLOG BECAUSE YOU LOVE IT :) that's one thing I hold, and one reason why I blog :) looking forward to your uture posts! <3

Mar
July 3, 2011 at 10:36 PM

Hi Nish! Welcome to the blogging world! Three week old blogger here, still quite the newbie but always happy to see new Filipina bloggers! - Mar
http://notyourordinarybeautyqueen.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Mouth My Words. I'll Be EPIC. All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes